Saturday, July 25, 2009

stresssss

is killing me. seriously. i think it can kill people. too much of this aint good.real talk!

the week is sucha' bull. been ktfo every night. i dont even know why, but im glad that this week is almost over and atleast i get to sleep in tomorrow. i dont really know what to blog today, and just felt like typing stuffs and for update sake:)

im so distracted by alot of things now, cant even concentrate. plus, my phone is being so ghetto and hangs up on me. i dont even feel like changing it cause we have memories together. hahaha i have my memorable convos' in there, but i guess i dont have any choice. imma keep it still though.

iCONs auditions and workshop on monday, should i?? idk.

ps. im gonna learn how to drive..and getting my liscense.
im delayed. i know.-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment