Wednesday, July 1, 2009

middle of the week.

cant wait for this week to be over. but i still dont want to start another week. i want like a pause moment.

this day is ridiculous! started the day with a shot of h20 on my tummy and then on my lower back side.. for school grades purposes. those shiit hurts! i can still feel the pain on my back side. i think im immune to needles now.


the messy-est desk everr..
and yea, you can see the first 3 syringe i bought in my life:]
the calculator since highschool.
my zeebraaa psp.
the ghetto phone.
my 4 years wallet.
papers/notes.
barrel man -- a gift.
mavericks' baby -- pirates cap:]
pens that doesnt work-_-




had the rest of the day at brentwood doing school work with daisy,richard,keren,guianne,femalyn,richiel,shiella, and lovely. ended the stuff at around 7ish then everyone squeezed in daisys' car to go to the mall. swear, we were not there to chill! but i wish we were!! saw the dorm mates then went straight back home.

im really starving nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment