Wednesday, July 15, 2009

it feels like a lockdown.

Omg. cant believe ive been doing nothing productive for days now. FML!

and because of not doing anything, i have more floating moments. yah'know what i mean. its like your mind is floating and you been thinking of stuffs that has happen to you in the past or even things that will happen in the future, believe me, its like thinking alot of what ifs.



i hate this year! its not for me, my chinese friend told me that this year is a not so good year for me. not that i believe in those stuffs but. you know, sometimes, i feel like its true! alot of hardcore dramas has been happening in my life, alot of things getting on my way and shiit like that. i dont even know how i manage to pass everything. (more like survive) wow. im so proud of myself for that. it seems like things are not going my way. i hate it! but what can we do right. we just go with fcuking flow.



Adding to that, my life is a lockdown, its not like someone is spying on me..the freaking dorm owner is trying to control us. we are pretty much moving soon. bye dormlife,bye stupid curfew. hello HOMEw/ my favorite people in the dorm!:) you know what, because of college life, im learning to be more independent. im learning alot of things that you dont even learn in school or just when you were at home with your rents. though i miss them, i miss home! im sooo growing up and im missing alot of things already. i miss hanging with the crew till the wee hours in the morning, i miss my dad shouting at me to do the dishes and clean my room, i miss my mom's never ending sermons on stuffs. i miss everything. So, is this the real life theyre talking about? if it is, then mybe im not yet ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment