Sunday, June 7, 2009

the last song

SYNDROME. (girl version)

And when I met u
I thought I could be myself
You showed me lovin like nobody else
I never had to ask for nothing
with him it seems like it was always something
Now I know the choice that I should have made, shudda bin with u what else can I say
So wud u be with me
Il be yours eternally

He may have what I want

But your the one I need, I need
He may look like them guys in the videos
But your the one for me
I used to think he was so fly
and If u asked me why im with him I cudnt tell u why, oh no
It so clear to see, you’re the one I need - what i need deepside


Oh please someone make a choreo on this song and teach me:]
so, ive been planning to work on my dancing again. me and my friends are joining the schools' dance team, well, were still planning, yahknow, if our schedule is okay with it. i neeed to dance again, work on my flexibility and whatnot.

EFFF, some annoying band is rolling around my area and their noise is irritating me.

btw, i wanna make a shoutout to the FDC familia, their having a big performance right now. goodluck you guys. rock the stage like what ya'll always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment