Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers day.

happy fathers day to all them fathers in the world and to you daddy! love you!!!!

soo just a rundown of my week.

monday - ditch class. hahahah keeding. i just dont have classes every monday so its kinda chill. went to the mall with kan,alicia,jess, and aika then chilled at the coffee shop for a while.

tuesday - saw my schedule and hate it! though i get out of school by 2.30. i was hecka beat! i dont know why.

wednesday - after school, me,jessica,kan and leesha went to the mall to meet rose and cliff. ate at Gerry's. suppose to drink but cant do that when you have school the next day. hahaha were gooooooooooood!:]

thurday - FML. physics class the whole morning. it sucks sooo bad! help me!

friday - pretty chill school day. nothing much happened. just went straight homeee after.

Saturday - my class ended at 7pm. urghhhhh. &im getting my cap and pin sooon. IM A NURSE!:]

Sunday - im actually here at ralphs' place. enjoying their wifi. hahahaha and just plain chillin,movieesssss&youtube:]

oh yea, lakers won:] cheeeers! 2009 NBA champs baby!!!:]



No comments:

Post a Comment