Sunday, June 14, 2009

kickback.

reunited with the hi5 people minus one. (nel, you need to show your face to us! hahaha)

me and jess went up to the mall to meet the hi5 boys. they were suppose to pass by our place to get us but i dont know, some shiit happened. so yea, bought some small notebook then had dinner at a chinese fastfood chain. had a little talk about the girls in their life. the boys in our life. new stuffs that hs been going on and stuffs like that. we were catchingg up forreals. hahaha its funny how they open up on things like that, i think its cool:]

One of my classmate saw me there and he didnt even said hi! whatever, i didnt even saw him. he texted me after he saw me and he was like, "hey i saw you, double date huh?!" im like duhh! theyre like my boys and we just hang like straight up friends, then i ended up saying how im always one of the boys. i think he understood it differently, he didnt reply my texts anymore, i think he thinks im gay. shiit! wth! thats hecka funnyyy!

blah blah blah. back to watching movies all dayyyy todayy. mhmmmmm:]

No comments:

Post a Comment