Tuesday, October 13, 2009

drinks on me:)

the infamous skittles vodka.

skittles Vodka (with instructions)

1. Separate your skittles into colours
2. Mix 60 skittles and approx. 180mL vodka in empty water bottles
3. Shake the bottles well and leave them overnight.

4. Lots of white residue will be left, filter this out using a coffee filter or similar. Depending how viscous it is you may have to repeat this step.
5. Chill (in freezer) and serve.

(via chris jd)

DRINKS ON MEEE:)

anyway, next week is pretty much pack. i have my duty in the hospital every mon-wed then gotta hit my driving school on thurs-saturday and besides that, i have my dance practices for the upcoming dance fest sometime in december. you gotta love my schedd:]

anyway, dune and karen called me last week, awww i miss my girls back there. ill be seeing you guys on december yea?

dot dot dot.

jersey day was last week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment