Wednesday, September 2, 2009

cause we, you & me can really break it down.


omygahh its september already just like that.???i didnt really felt august cause mybe i was to busy with stuffs. i hope semptember would be a gooood month.

Dx: sleep deprivation related to environmental factors as manefested by the graveyard shift.

WHATEVER, i honestly dont know what to write.
oh yea, im getting my TIN number today, its some shit you need to get a students liscensce. after gazillion years, i finally got the time to do that. i miss my free times. & leesha! you should get yours too so that we could be classmates in the driving class, that would be fun:)

whatelse,,,,,, my saturday night is booked with the hi5 peoples. we gotta kick it cause its been a while, ralph and nel has been busy last week so its just me, jess and webster. we gotta be complete this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment