Sunday, August 23, 2009

bitter.

My first duty in the hospital is tmr. im not excited, actually im scared. ill be in the OB ward so, pregnant women is under me and my group. During the orientation that was held last Monday and Tuesday, they gave us this mini "bible" which contains the demerits that you'll have if you missed any duties, if your tardy and some shit like that. It feels like every move you make, you get an extension which sucks.

anyway, ill be meeting my clinical group today in the hospital and we'll be doing our pre-visit. i have to wear a freaking knee level skirt and stockings which i dont have so im having major problems. stress, stress and stress.

LET US SKIP THE OTHER STRESSFUL PART OF MY LIFE.

Ive been hooked with watching basketball games lately (both women and men). me and my friends has been trespassing to another university (leeshas' school) just to watch. i love the game and i love their school. i wanna transfer there but pops doesnt agree.

ps. Bitter...NOT! past blogs, clear them out. not into you. period:)

No comments:

Post a Comment